Thursday, February 25, 2016

Pucker Up - Citrus Recipes to Put A Spring in Your Step

Yum
I may have mentioned that I put my winter snow boots away for the season.  BIG mistake!
I think it brought on the latest snow storm.  Every year I try to sneak those babies downstairs and every year winter returns.  I never learn my lesson.  I'm always hoping that this will BE the year that Spring arrives in March.  Ha!  It'll be a miracle when that happens.  So, while I am waiting patiently (seriously?) for Spring I want to share with you some of my favorite citrus recipes that'll sure put a spring in your step.  Pucker Up!



Besides the fact that citrus is in season, there's something about that fresh flavor this time of year.  Lemon, orange and key lime inspired dishes have that tang combined with a sweetness that hits the mark!  Get baking, grilling and saving these recipes!


Let's start with key limes!
Key Lime Pie

Key Lime Pie Napoleons

Coconut Key Lime Pie Bites

Easy Key Lime Pie Ice Cream

Key Lime Puppy Chow

Grilled Key Lime Chicken

Bringing some sunshine your way with these orange inspired goodies!
Orange Squares

Orange Meringue Tarts

Lil' Orange Cakes


Orange Cream Mimosa Mocktail

Orange and Lemon Citrus Crisps
Not to be left out...the lemon!
Mint Lemonade Coolers


Mom's Lemon Squares

Lemon Sour Cream Bundt Cakes

Lemon Raspberry Cookie Bars


Frozen Coconut Lemonade Slush

I will look longingly at my flip flops while I pucker up for some yummy citrus recipes!
But before you go, make sure to join the party!
~ Link Party ~


Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment