Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pop on over for Popover Muffins with Honey Butter!

Yum
So what do I serve for Easter dinner?
Well, I'm glad you asked.

My family enjoys and nice, light meal.  I serve a ham with Spring Radish Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing, fresh fruit and popover muffins.  Popover muffins have become a tradition!


Popover muffins are not quite as tall as the traditional popover, but just as light and airy.  The best part is serving them with honey butter.

Check out how easy...
Ingredients for popover muffins:
4 eggs
2 cups milk
2 cups flour
1 tsp salt

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Grease a muffin pan.
Break eggs into a bowl and beat well.  Add the milk, flour and salt.  Beat until just blended.
Fill the muffin cup 2/3 cup full with the batter.
Place on the center rack in the center of the oven.
Bake for 30 minutes-NO OPENING THE OVEN DOOR!

Ingredients for honey butter:
1/4 stick of butter
2 Tbsp honey

Soften the butter and blend in the honey.  Refrigerate until ready to use.



See how light and airy?


Oh my gosh...the honey butter...I'll just keep eating popover muffins for more honey butter!!!!

Add this to you menu, not just at Easter, but anytime!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet!

Christine

Linking up with I Heart Naptime.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Doctor Razor for the Great miraculous work he did in my life with his herbal remedy. I have been living with this virus and I have shared with my partners my situation because they deserve to have a choice of whether they want to change being with me or not. I unfortunately did not have a choice in this matter leaving me vulnerable and now faced with this virus for the rest of my life or until a cure was discovered.I refused to take the Medical drugs my PCD had told me to take, I surrendered to my fate, because I was careless. On Aug 23, 2020, I came across Doctor Razor herbal medicine. I browsed about the authenticity of This Doctor, I got to see several Testimonies regarding his works from people he had helped with his medicine. I reached out to him and told him my problems, after we spoke he promised to help me out. I started using his herbal medicine which he sent to me Via the Courier Delivery, and asked me to take the herbal medicine for 18 days. which i did. I am delighted to let you all know that I Got cured of Herpes Virus, after the Medical Doctor had confirmed this with the test results, when I went for a medical check up after completing the Herbal Dosage Of 18 days. Doctor Razor's Website : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome or Reach out to Doctor razor via email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete