Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Shrimp Pasta Bake

Yum


Thanksgiving begins the arrival of out of town family and friends to gather together for the Thanksgiving Feast.  Schedules are packed with get togethers at your own home or out.  So with that in mind, it is always good to have a go to recipe to impress all your guests!  This is one of my go to recipes that I adapted from Paula Deen.  You can serve it in a 9 x 13 pan or do individual serving sizes...way more impressive and fun!



Shrimp Pasta Bake is this wonderful pasta dish!  Guess what's in it?  I know you can see the pasta, cheese and maybe the shrimp.  But the salsa is what really gives the whole bake an addicting flavor!



It's easy and so impressive in these ramekins.
Ingredients to make 8 individual serving ramekins:
1 egg
2/3 cup cream
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/3 cup feta cheese
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano
4 oz vermacelli pasta, cooked
8 oz Peach Salsa
1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese
butter
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter 8 ramekins.  In a bowl, beat the egg.  Add the cream, Swiss cheese, feta cheese, basil and oregano.  Mix until well combined.  Spread some of the pasta into the bottom of each buttered ramekin.  Add some salsa and some of the raw, peeled, deveined shrimp (the amount of shrimp you use depends on the size of the shrimp).  Add the remaining pasta, salsa and raw shrimp.  Pour the egg mixture over the top to about 1/4" from the top.  Sprinkle on some Monterey Jack cheese.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.  Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.



Swiss cheese and feta cheese make a great combo!  The shrimp cooks within each ramekin and they come out hot and bubbly!  Imagine what your guests will think when you serve them their own Shrimp Pasta Bake!  Quite the hostess you will be!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
You may also like:
Autumn Chopped Salad

Lime Chicken Thighs with Chipotle Rice
Apple Cider Roasted Veggies

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Doctor Razor for the Great miraculous work he did in my life with his herbal remedy. I have been living with this virus and I have shared with my partners my situation because they deserve to have a choice of whether they want to change being with me or not. I unfortunately did not have a choice in this matter leaving me vulnerable and now faced with this virus for the rest of my life or until a cure was discovered.I refused to take the Medical drugs my PCD had told me to take, I surrendered to my fate, because I was careless. On Aug 23, 2020, I came across Doctor Razor herbal medicine. I browsed about the authenticity of This Doctor, I got to see several Testimonies regarding his works from people he had helped with his medicine. I reached out to him and told him my problems, after we spoke he promised to help me out. I started using his herbal medicine which he sent to me Via the Courier Delivery, and asked me to take the herbal medicine for 18 days. which i did. I am delighted to let you all know that I Got cured of Herpes Virus, after the Medical Doctor had confirmed this with the test results, when I went for a medical check up after completing the Herbal Dosage Of 18 days. Doctor Razor's Website : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome or Reach out to Doctor razor via email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too curious and wanted to try Robinson buckler then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: Robinson.buckler @{{ yahoo }}. com.

    ReplyDelete