Friday, March 27, 2015

Lil' Krispy Bunny Treats

Yum
I am a few short hours away from celebrating Spring Break #2.
College girl was home a week ago and we had fun "playing" around town and high school girl's Spring Break begins shortly.  More fun planned for Spring Break #2!
We are mostly having a "stay"cation, but we will be visiting a couple of colleges around the Midwest since my high school girl will be a senior...the last one to fly out of the nest.
Anyhow, it's always fun to be out of the routine and hanging with my favorite "girlfriends" and of course spending time with the hubby too.  If you are on Spring Break, I hope you are having a blast whether you stayed home or traveled somewhere!  

With Easter just over a week away, here's a fun little treat!
Lil' Krispy Bunny Treats
for the Easter baskets, the dessert table or goody bags to hand out to friends and family!


Lil' Krispy Bunny Treats aren't made with just krispy rice.  Nope, they have Fruity Pebbles!


The Fruity Pebbles give those Lil' Bunnies a fruity flavor!
Besides, they are such a colorful little treat!.


Grab your favorite bunny cookie cutter or any Spring/Easter shape to
make some fun Lil' Krispy Treats!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 10.5 ounce bag of mini marshmallows
3 cups krispy rice cereal
3 cups fruity pebble type cereal
Directions:
Melt butter over medium high heat.  Turn down heat to medium low and add marshmallows.  Stir until melted.  Mix in the cereals.  Line an 8 x 8 pan with waxed paper.  Firmly press the marshmallow mixture into the waxed paper lined pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour.  Lift the marshmallow mixture out of the pan.  Use a cookie cutter to punch out your shapes.

If you don't want to miss any recipes,
make sure you sign up to receive recipes directly to your inbox!
You can find me on social media too so we can stay connected!
Everything is just over there on the right!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

You may also like:
Coconut Cupcake Cuties

Easy Key Lime Pie Ice Cream

Lemon Scones

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Doctor Razor for the Great miraculous work he did in my life with his herbal remedy. I have been living with this virus and I have shared with my partners my situation because they deserve to have a choice of whether they want to change being with me or not. I unfortunately did not have a choice in this matter leaving me vulnerable and now faced with this virus for the rest of my life or until a cure was discovered.I refused to take the Medical drugs my PCD had told me to take, I surrendered to my fate, because I was careless. On Aug 23, 2020, I came across Doctor Razor herbal medicine. I browsed about the authenticity of This Doctor, I got to see several Testimonies regarding his works from people he had helped with his medicine. I reached out to him and told him my problems, after we spoke he promised to help me out. I started using his herbal medicine which he sent to me Via the Courier Delivery, and asked me to take the herbal medicine for 18 days. which i did. I am delighted to let you all know that I Got cured of Herpes Virus, after the Medical Doctor had confirmed this with the test results, when I went for a medical check up after completing the Herbal Dosage Of 18 days. Doctor Razor's Website : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome or Reach out to Doctor razor via email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete