Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Frozen Coconut Lemonade Slush


Are weeds taking over your garden?  Mine are growing like crazy!!!
I need to get out and weed, but I also want to stay cool.
This Frozen Coconut Lemonade Slush will do the trick.  Tastes a lot like the Polar Cup...which you Floridians will remember.  An icy lemonade flavor treat that came in a cup.  This recipe combines that lemonade flavor with coconut to really give it a tropical vibe.  YUM!
Here's how you make it...
Ingredients:
4 cups of ice
1 cup coconut milk
3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Pour all into the blender and blend until smooth.


You'll need a spoon to eat this icy mixture of summer flavors!


I served mine right away, but you could keep individual servings in the freezer for anytime you want a cold treat.  And, as they melt...grab a straw and slurp it up!

I guess my slushie break is over...back to the weeding...

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,