Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thin Mint Chocolate Donuts

Yum

St. Patrick's Day is around the corner.
or
It's almost the end of the week.
or
The never ending cold and snow is driving you CRAZY!
Do you really need a reason for these???
Thin Mint Chocolate Donuts
need no reason!
I believe you NEED some, no matter what the reason or lack there of!




Baked chocolate cake donuts dipped in chocolate and topped with crushed thin mint flavored cookies!
See what I mean?
YOU NEED THEM and you don't need a reason!

Ingredients for 18 donuts:
1 cup flour
1/4 cu sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
1 egg, beaten
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
non stick spray
Ingredients for chocolate topping:
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup whipping cream
20 mint fudge cookies, broken into small bits
Directions:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.  Spray a mini donut pan with non stick spray.  In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.  Mix in milk, beaten egg and vanilla extract.  When mixed well, pour into mini donut pan, halfway.  Bake in a 325 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.  Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Melt chocolate chips and whipping cream over medium heat, stirring constantly.  Dip donut into melted chocolate and top with broken mint fudge cookies.  


Well there you go.  Baked mini donuts with chocolate on the inside and chocolate on top!
Breakfast has never looked this good!

Be sure to sign up for A Sprinkle of This and That email subscription to receive recipe ideas in your inbox each day!  Pssst...it's over on the right.  You don't want to miss a thing!  
Make sure to share on your social media...I love making new friends!  
Any friend of yours is a friend of mine!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Doctor Razor for the Great miraculous work he did in my life with his herbal remedy. I have been living with this virus and I have shared with my partners my situation because they deserve to have a choice of whether they want to change being with me or not. I unfortunately did not have a choice in this matter leaving me vulnerable and now faced with this virus for the rest of my life or until a cure was discovered.I refused to take the Medical drugs my PCD had told me to take, I surrendered to my fate, because I was careless. On Aug 23, 2020, I came across Doctor Razor herbal medicine. I browsed about the authenticity of This Doctor, I got to see several Testimonies regarding his works from people he had helped with his medicine. I reached out to him and told him my problems, after we spoke he promised to help me out. I started using his herbal medicine which he sent to me Via the Courier Delivery, and asked me to take the herbal medicine for 18 days. which i did. I am delighted to let you all know that I Got cured of Herpes Virus, after the Medical Doctor had confirmed this with the test results, when I went for a medical check up after completing the Herbal Dosage Of 18 days. Doctor Razor's Website : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome or Reach out to Doctor razor via email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too curious and wanted to try Robinson buckler then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he cured me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3 weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through herpes. reach him through his email address: Robinson.buckler @{{ yahoo }}. com.

    ReplyDelete