Sunday, November 23, 2014

Symphony Brownie Pie with Almond Whipped Topping

Yum
Today is the day!!!!
Cut the ribbon!
Drop the confetti!
Sounds the celebration bells!!!
What is today?
Today is officially BLOG POST #500!!!

I am soooo excited that this is
A Sprinkle of This and That's 500th post!
Can you tell by my incessant overuse of exclamation points?

Deep breath...let me calm down...
To celebrate, let me share with you this...



HOLY MOLY!
This may be the best pie on the planet!!!!
Ooops, there I go with exclamation points...I have no self control and you won't either when you have a slice of this pie.  Oh my gosh!  In all my enthusiasm I forgot to tell you what this divine thang is...

Symphony Brownie Pie
with
Almond Whipped Topping




Symphony Brownie Pie with Almond Whipped Topping is so rich and decadent.  The chocolate lover in you will be so incredibly happy!  Chocolate and almond flavor are one of my favorite combos!!!  Here's what you need:
Ingredients:
1 9 inch unbaked pie shell
1 brownie mix
1 1/2 Hershey Symphony Chocolate Bars
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 tsp almond extract
cocoa dusted almonds
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Make brownie batter according to package directions.  Fill pie crust 1/2 way with the brownie batter.  Place whole pieces of the Symphony chocolate bar on top.  Finish by topping with the remaining brownie batter.  Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.  Remove from oven and let cool.
In a very cold mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.  Add the powdered sugar and almond extract.  Mix until well blended.  Top cooled brownie pie with whipped topping.  Add some cocoa dusted almonds.

Help me celebrate the 500th post by sharing through social media and sign up to receive daily emails about what else is cooking in the A Sprinkle of This and That Kitchen!

Here's to the next 500 posts!  Cheers!
Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

You may also like:
Caramel Popcorn

Pumpkin Bread French Toast

Cookie Dough Cupcakes

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to Doctor Razor for the Great miraculous work he did in my life with his herbal remedy. I have been living with this virus and I have shared with my partners my situation because they deserve to have a choice of whether they want to change being with me or not. I unfortunately did not have a choice in this matter leaving me vulnerable and now faced with this virus for the rest of my life or until a cure was discovered.I refused to take the Medical drugs my PCD had told me to take, I surrendered to my fate, because I was careless. On Aug 23, 2020, I came across Doctor Razor herbal medicine. I browsed about the authenticity of This Doctor, I got to see several Testimonies regarding his works from people he had helped with his medicine. I reached out to him and told him my problems, after we spoke he promised to help me out. I started using his herbal medicine which he sent to me Via the Courier Delivery, and asked me to take the herbal medicine for 18 days. which i did. I am delighted to let you all know that I Got cured of Herpes Virus, after the Medical Doctor had confirmed this with the test results, when I went for a medical check up after completing the Herbal Dosage Of 18 days. Doctor Razor's Website : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome or Reach out to Doctor razor via email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too curious and wanted to try Robinson buckler then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he cured me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3 weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through herpes. reach him through his email address: Robinson.buckler @{{ yahoo }}. com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now leaving a healthy life after using the herbal medicine to cure myself from herpes, i am now herpes free after the application and usage. You can get your herbal remedy from via Email Robinsonbuckler11@gmail com. Thanks and God Bless you for your help, referring people with herpes to this Doctor__________________________

    Good for the following

    Shingles,

    Cold sore,

    HPV,

    HSV1&2,

    Fibroid

    Erectile Dysfunction..

    ReplyDelete