Monday, March 30, 2015

Egg-cellent Egg Recipes

Yum
With Easter, Spring and Mother's Day celebrations approaching quickly, brunch seems to take center stage.  That's perfect for me because I love breakfast foods anytime of the day and this gives me an excuse to eat them!  
So, today I am going to share with you some EGG-CELLENT EGG RECIPES!!!


I am egg-stremely egg-cited to share some of my favorites with you!
This Easter, why don't you break out of your shell and serve something different that will not disappoint.  Check out these egg dishes...

Eggs Continental Muffins

Broccoli and Cheddar Frittatas

Bacon and Cheese Frittata
Lightened Up Bacon, Spinach and Mushroom Quiche

I know some of these egg inspired dishes are egg-xactly what you have been looking for.  I think my mind is getting scrambled!  I can't get enough of these egg puns...ok, I'll stop.  :)

If you don't want to miss any recipes,
make sure you sign up to receive recipes directly to your inbox!
You can find me on social media too so we can stay connected!
Everything is just over there on the right!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

For more brunch ideas, check out what I have been pinning!