Friday, March 6, 2015

Irish Soda Bread Pudding

Yum
I have always loved bread pudding,  It's so simple, yet tastes fabulous!
So in honor of St. Patrick's Day, I decided to try this oldie with Irish Soda Bread.
Oooooh my!  I think this is the BEST bread pudding I have ever had!
It tastes like it comes from a restaurant!  You know what?  It tastes even better than that!
As you bite into these individual sized bread puddings, you will be transported to the Emerald Isle!



Baked in individual ramekins...


Irish Soda Bread Puddings are moist and sweet. 


Serve warm with a "wee" bit of ice cream and caramel sauce.
Are you drooling yet?  I know I am!



Get ready to see how easy!
Only 6 ingredients needed to bake these individual Irish Soda Bread Puddings plus some ice cream and caramel sauce.

Ingredients to make 4 individual puddings:
5 slices of Irish Soda Bread (check the bakery at your grocery store)
butter for buttering ramekins
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup of milk
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Butter 4 ramekins.  Cut 5 slices of Irish Soda Bread into bite sized pieces.  In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, milk, egg and vanilla extract. Put bread slices into milk mixture.  When combined, press the wet bread mixture into buttered ramekins.  Bake ramekins in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.  Stir slightly and continue baking for an additional 25 minutes.  Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.  Run a knife along edge and flip out onto a plate.  Serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.

I think you will love it!!!

Be sure to sign up for A Sprinkle of This and That email subscription to receive recipe ideas in your inbox each day!  Pssst...it's over on the right.  You don't want to miss a thing!  
Make sure to share on your social media...I love making new friends!  
Any friend of yours is a friend of mine!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine


Featured on:








You may also like:

Pots O' Gold Treats


3 comments:

  1. Words will not be enough for me to appreciate Doctor Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com who lives in Africa, for the successful spells he has been casting for me, I have never trusted any anybody, the way I trust him. This great dr was the one that saved my marriage. If you use him, I promise, you will trust him too. Any spell he cast for me is 100%. I see results the very same day. He also cured me from a deadly virus (HSV), a virus I have known as a medical, it doesn’t have a cure, he cured a patient I introduced to him to get pregnant after 15 years of marriage. He has active herbal remedies for diseases, infections and viruses. you can get him via; Email: Abolospell@gmail.com or you may decide to send him a msg on whatsapp here +27743411428. thanks doctor you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought that there will be a miracle on the internet until i came in contact with Priest Babaka, finally i made it with his help, with his spiritual power which was recommended by a lady in baby center he help before, i never believe it was real until i confirm it now because i have tried so many things to make sure i get pregnant but no luck, immediately i contact him. he did some spiritual prayers and send me a medicine which i took, i got pregnant three weeks after, and i now have a son to show. thank you so much priest and i recommend Priest Babaka for everyone out there that is willing to have a child of her own out there. contact him for help too he is real and powerful, i have confirmed it, contact him on email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES.,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON MY MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET BACK TO NORMAL, I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEPT MY HOPE ALIVE, I CONTACTED ROBINSON BUCKLER VIA HIS EMAIL, HE REPLIED, THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,HE SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE I USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS AND NOW I AM TOTALLY CURED LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN, CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL______________________Robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete