Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Cinnamon Coffee Creamer

Yum
I think our house is surrounded by a battalion of squirrels.  Squirrels on the ground and up in the trees, beady eyes just staring in at me. Every corner I turn...squirrels.  The multitude is feverishly scurrying about digging holes for all their nuts.  They scare the daylights out of me when I am out in the yard and are driving our indoor cat crazy.  All this squirrel activity makes me very nervous.  I don't like squirrels too close to me (I have a phobia about the critters) and all this activity makes me think all this unseasonable warmth is coming to an end.  I think a hot cup of coffee with a delicious cinnamon creamer is in order.  The coffee won't make me jittery at all...what was that?  I think I just spotted a squirrel peering in my window...better make it a double shot of coffee and cinnamon cream.


Making your own creamer is easy to do.  You control the ingredients!
If you made your own creamer label there would be a list of 4 ingredients and each one you could actually pronounce.  How about that?



Ingredients:
sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
1/3 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Directions:
Whisk together all ingredients.  Refrigerate.  Store leftover in the refrigerate for 7-10 days.

I love the creaminess in each drop.  The cinnamon flavor is perfect for making the coffee taste extra special and just right for the fall.
Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea with your own Cinnamon Coffee Creamer.  Sit a spell on your deck and watch the leaves falling...beware of lurking squirrels!  Don't laugh...there is a real named phobia for fear of squirrels. :)
I'll be doing just that.  Relaxing with my cup of coffee while keeping a wary eye out for visions of fur.
Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine


You may also like:
Hazelnut Coffee Flavored Marshmallows

Pun'kin Kahlua

Orange Dreamsicle Pumpkin Cakes