Monday, August 18, 2014

Need Chocolate?

Yum
For most of us, the kiddos have already started back to school or are about to.
You are either...
A:  JUMPING FOR JOY AND WANT TO CELEBRATE
or
B:  SAD THAT SUMMER HAS COME TO AN END AND YOU WILL MISS THE FREEDOM OF NO SCHEDULES
or
C:  A LITTLE BIT OF BOTH.

So regardless of your choice,
I think you need something chocolate because chocolate always makes things better and/or is perfect for celebrations!  I totally ride that band wagon!!!


How about whipping some of these chocolate inspired goodies?

Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Bread Pudding

Chocolate Mousse Brownie Parfaits

Chocolate Peppermint Meringue Kisses

Peanut Butter S'more Cookies

Hot Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes

Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
I think these chocolate combo ideas will satisfy your need because chocolate always makes things better...either that or wine!  Ha Ha!  Aren't you glad I got your back?

So are you excited or sad that your kiddos are back at school?

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

Linking up with Design Dining and DiapersMorsels of LifeCooking On The Front BurnersSix Sisters' Stuff,
Chelsea's Messy ApronSkip to My LouMorsels of Life and Bloom Designs.


You may also like:

Orange Infused Brownies













4 comments:

  1. I always, always 'need' chocolate ;) One of the five essential foods...for life!
    Thanks for linking up at Share Your Stuff Tuesdays! Hope you come again soon (Rachael @ http://www.parentingandhomeschoolinginfaith.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree Rachael @ Parenting and Home Schooling in Faith. Chocolate should be a food group!

      Delete
  2. I was too curious and wanted to try Robinson buckler then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: Robinson.buckler @{{ yahoo }}. com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now leaving a healthy life after using the herbal medicine to cure myself from herpes, i am now herpes free after the application and usage. You can get your herbal remedy from via Email Robinsonbuckler11@gmail com. Thanks and God Bless you for your help, referring people with herpes to this Doctor__________________________

    Good for the following

    Shingles,

    Cold sore,

    HPV,

    HSV1&2,

    Fibroid

    Erectile Dysfunction..

    ReplyDelete