Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Citrus Round Up

Yum
I have to give thanks to Florida, Texas and California!
Without those lovely, sunny, warm states there would be no citrus up yonder.
I love snacking on those little, peelable oranges and having a grapefruit at dinner.  Limes and key limes?  Love!  I am hoping that all the citrus I am consuming will ward away the germs.  Either that or the profuse amounts of hand santizer I practically bathe in...
Kidding about the hand sanitizer, but I do use my fair share.  :)
Any whoooo...I love the fresh taste of citrus but I love it even more when I cook with it!
Check out this round up...


Sweet or savory, citrus is one versatile fruit!
Pick out your favorite and let me know what you think!

Grapefruit Poppy Seed Muffins

Lemon Dutch Babies

Sesame Orange Shrimp

Key Lime Grilled Chicken Skewers

Key Lime Cupcakes

Lemon Cream Danish

Luscious Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Mousse

Lemon Arugula Pizza

Orange Meringue Tarts
How about that citrus?  Which looks yummy to you?
Stay healthy out there!

Be sure to sign up for A Sprinkle of This and That email subscription to receive recipe ideas in your inbox each day!  Pssst...it's over on the right.  You don't want to miss a thing!  
Make sure to share on your social media...I love making new friends!  
Any friend of yours is a friend of mine!



Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,

Christine

You may also like some more citrus inspired recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment