Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine Sweets Round Up

Yum
Still looking for Valentine's Day inspiration?
Look no further!


Are you feeling a sugar rush coming on?
No worries.  I'll help you work your way up.

Let's start with some Valentine's Day snack ideas!

Cupid's Snack Mix

Strawberry Popcorn Snack Mix
Let's move on to a Valentine breakfast idea...

Heart Beignets
Now it's time for cupcakes and dessert ideas!!!!

Love at First Bite Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes

Strawberry Sweetheart Slice

Frozen Strawberry Cupcakes

Raspberry Cream Cheese Pillows

Valentine S'mores

Sweet Strawberry Cupcakes

Peanut Butter Chocolate Valentine Cookies
Well there you go!
Did you find something to strike your Valentine fancy?
I sure hope so!

Have a FABULOUS Valentine's Day!
I am taking the day off to spend it with my sweeties!  I hope you enjoy some time with yours!  I'll be back on Sunday with a recipe for Mardi Gras!  It's a good one that you won't want to miss, so make sure to come back then! And, I can't wait to hear all about your Valentine's Day events!


Be sure to sign up for A Sprinkle of This and That email subscription to receive recipe ideas in your inbox each day!  Pssst...it's over on the right.  You don't want to miss a thing!  
Make sure to share on your social media...I love making new friends!  
Any friend of yours is a friend of mine!  You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.  All the links are over on the right too!  Let's be social together!!!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment