Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Best of 2015 - A Year in a Review

Yum
As we bring the year to a close, I want to thank each and everyone of you for following along.
I am not a computer genius, a professional photographer, trained chef nor a writer.  I have a passion for cooking and sharing recipes.  Simple recipes that not only taste fabulous but look ah-mazing is what excites me!  As my girls become older, I so love passing on those recipes to them as well as you.  So, writing this blog is a labor of love where I can share that same passion with you in hopes that you too make ordinary recipes just a little more extraordinary.  I thank you all so very much for your support and kind words.  I cannot wait for the foodie journey to continue in 2016.  You know there will be something new and different!  Ideas are swarming in my mind.  But, let's look back on A Sprinkle of This and That's Top 10 recipes of 2015!  See if your favorites are there.  I know some of my favorites made the list!

   
Starting at number 10 and working down to number 1, a sweet treat perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack!  You know an apple a day keeps the doctor away.  :)
Honey Drizzled Apple Puffs

 Breakfast or brunch, you loved this egg recipe.  Me too!  Great way to sneak in the veggies!
Broccoli and Cheese Frittatas
Perfect for snackin' on during a movie or a sports game.
Made in minutes! 
Wonton Snacks
It is soup season and this is a perfect addition!
Compliments any seafood meal too! 
Cheesy Garlic Biscuits

Key Lime flavored recipes are among my FAVORITE,
so I am so glad this recipe came in at number 6!
Coconut Key Lime Pie Bites

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and not only did you favor an egg recipe, but a donut one too!  'Cuz who doesn't like a donut or two?
Mini Lemon Blueberry Donuts

A super easy meal that makes a big impact.  Keep this chicken recipe on your weekly rotation!
Creamy Chicken Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato

A recipe with just two ingredients to make the cake and 2 ingredients as toppings?
No wonder this was so popular!  I used these little treats to celebrate my blogiversary!
Cherry Limeade Angel Food Shortcakes

Coming in at number 2?  The easiest cheese ball EVER!
Pecan Cheese Ball
 And THE NUMBER 1 recipe visited thousands of times during 2015?
Drum roll please....
Strawberry Shortcake Muffins!
They have a texture unlike regular muffins.  They are more like a shortcake and really allow the flavor of the strawberries to shine!  Just a pinch of sugar on top!
Strawberry Shortcake Muffins
Were your favorites there?
You pinned, tweeted and shared like crazy in 2015!
Lots of sweet and savory recipes from every mealtime made it on the list.
AND, you know what?  You know how I think the best things come in little packages?  You all must think the same thing too!  Lots of mini treats were included!  Yay!!!  You all rock!

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve and first day of 2016.
I'll see you in the new year with lots of fabulously delicious recipes!
Follow along and let other's know!  Rumor has it there is a giveway coming soon...see gifts don't come just during the holidays!  Don't miss a thing!

Happy New Year!
Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment