Friday, November 14, 2014

Slow Cooker Turkey Tenderloin

Yum
This whole fall back thing really throws me for a loop...every year.
Up here in the Midwest it seems like it gets dark around noon!  No really, it is more like 4ish...I tend to have a flair for the dramatics.  Same thing, noon or 4...Anyhow, dark around 4ish and I feel like I need to eat dinner right away and get my pjs on shortly there after.  I did just that and my hubby thought I was crazy!  Dinner done...check.  Pjs on...check.  And it was 6:00.  Very efficient I think.  Hubby thinks I have jumped into the senior citizen's club.  Probably a tad too early.  
You know what won't throw you for a loop is this Slow Cooker Turkey Tenderloin.

It's moist and flavorful!
Dump it all together and dinner is ready for you!



Easy Peasy, here we go!
Ingredients:
1 turkey tenderloin
1/2 cup orange juice
1 can whole cranberries
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1 packet dried, sweet cranberries
Directions:
Place turkey tenderloin in a slow cooker.  Pour orange juice and whole cranberries on top. Sprinkle on the dry onion soup mix.  Turn the slow cooker on low and cook for 4 hours.  Slice and serve with the leftover liquid from the slow cooker.  Sprinkle with dried, sweet cranberries.

I don't think that could be any easier to create such a flavorful meal.  The orange juice and cranberry sauce keep the turkey tender and moist.  Both add flavor along with the dry onion soup mix.  Made quicker than catching a Thanksgiving turkey on a farm!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,