Sunday, March 22, 2015

Wonton Snacks

Yum
Have you been keeping up with March Madness?
This is the first year I have actually been interested.
I even printed out the NCAA Basketball bracket 
so that I could follow along and sound knowledgeable.  Why?  I have no idea...
But, my daughter's college team moved on to round 2 which makes the
whole thang much more interesting!
Well, you do know sports watching requires snackin',
especially when you have no idea what is going on.
Snacks ALWAYS make sports fun!



Crispy garlic flavored wontons are incredibly addicting.


Baked in the oven in a matter of minutes!


You can have Wonton Snacks ready before kick off...or is it opening face off...wait a second, it's tip off!  Yikes, I really have no business filling out the bracket when I don't even know basketball terms.


Anyhow, Wonton Snacks are crispy Parmesan garlic strips that you can whip up before tip off!
See, I got the term down right.

Ingredients:
wonton wrappers
non-stick spray
garlic powder
fresh, shredded Italian Style 6 cheese blend
salt
Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.  Cut the wonton wrappers in half with a pair of kitchen scissors or a sharp knife.  Lay out the wonton wrappers in a singe layer on the cookie sheet.  Lightly spray the wrappers with non-stick spray.  Sprinkle on garlic powder, salt and Italian style cheese.  Bake for 4 minutes.  Remove and start snackin'.
Wonton Snacks

Soon we will know who is in the Sweet 16!
How's your bracket holding up?
And remember...it's tip off.  Just sharing my basketball knowledge with ya!

If you don't want to miss any recipes,
make sure you sign up to receive recipes directly to your inbox!
You can find me on social media too so we can stay connected!
Everything is just over there on the right!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine



You may also like:

Raspberry Brie Tartlets

Pizza Crackers
BLT Crostini

No comments:

Post a Comment