Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day Round Up

Yum
Mother's Day is such a sweet day.
I'll never forget when the girls brought me breakfast in bed all while the kitchen was a disaster.  The coupon books for hugs and household chores.  Spending the day together, in the garden, planting all the summer veggies and flowers.  My first Mother's Day at the beach where my husband surprised me with a home-made video of all the special moments, over the past year, of being a first time mom.  Such sweet, sweet moments.  Oh my...now I am feeling verklempt!  I need a tissue.  Before I totally start sobbing, let's move on.  Follow a tradition you used to celebrate or create a new one.  It's time to celebrate with those close by or those who you hold in your memories.
Creating a tea party is one of our favorite traditions not just for Mother's Day, but anytime. 
So check out this round up of recipes to hold your own tea party.  Such a great theme for Mother's Day or any spring gathering.


Earl Gray or herbal, lemon or cream...
Brew up a pot and sit down with the favorite women in your life...bring the hubby too.  He'll love it...or at least he'll pretend to since it is your special day!  :)

Raspberry Meringues

Raspberry Cream Cheese Pillows

Goat Cheese and Pecan Tea Sandwiches

Watercress Canapes

Petit Fours

Cream Puffs with Strawberry Cream

Strawberry Buttercake Cupcakes

Cucumber Cream Cheese and Chive

Radish Tea Sandwiches

Raspberry Lemon Danish

Quick Mini Strawberry Sweet Rolls

These treats are worthy of the royal treatment!

Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
It really does make my day when you do and especially when you leave a comment.  I love chatting with you!
If you don't want to miss any recipes,
make sure you sign up to receive recipes directly to your inbox.
You can find me on social media too so we can stay connected.  I will always get back to you!
Everything is just over there on the right!
Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

Check out the new Mother's Day and Father's Day Pinterest Board.
Going to be pinning lots of ideas, so you may want to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment