Friday, June 6, 2014

Pizza Palooza!

Yum
I finished my last day of school yesterday and my high schooler finishes today!

Summer Fun has begun!

I bet you too have finished or are about to.

It's been a long year and I am ready to unwind and really get into some summer cooking.

So to celebrate the end of the school year, I thought I would share some of my favorite pizza recipes.

TIME FOR PIZZA PALOOZA!


Freaky Fast Pizza


St. Louis Style Pizza


Tortilla Pizza

Pizza with Basil Parmesan Crust

Lemon Arugula Pizza

Chicken Alfredo Mini Pizzas

Pick your favorite and celebrate the little things like the end of the school year,

Christine

Linking up with The 36th AvenueWine and GlueSix Sisters Stuff,
Ginger Snap CraftsConfessions of a Plate Addict,
NoBiggieDesign Dining and DiapersI Heart Naptime,
Your Homebased Mom and Lady Behind The Curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment