Friday, October 4, 2013

Biscuits for Pizza!

Yum
I was panicked!
We always have pizza on Friday.
I frantically searched my refrigerator and it was obvious I needed to go shopping...not much there.

Would I need to break down and order a pizza?

Suddenly, I spied a can of Grands biscuits and I began to formulate my pizza plan.

No sir, this girl wasn't going to have to order pizza!

We were going to have Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Pizzas!

Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Pizza

This recipe makes 8 mini pizzas, so if that isn't enough for your family, you will need to double the recipe.
1 can of Pillsbury Grand size biscuits

1 cup Alfredo sauce

chopped spinach leaves

precooked chicken

mozzarella cheese



Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  To make the pizzas, flatten out each biscuit with your hands.  Place each biscuit on a cookie sheet.  Then add a couple of tablespoons of Alfredo sauce to each biscuit pizza.  Add some chopped spinach leaves and some precooked chicken.  Finally, sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese.  Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts.


Those biscuits saved our pizza Friday!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment