Friday, October 10, 2014

Bountiful Bread Recipe Round Up

Yum

During those cooler days and nights, nothing beats the smell of bread baking in the oven.

So today I thought I would share some of my favorite no yeast bread recipes.  They are easy to make and fill your kitchen with delightful aromas!  Grab a cup of coffee and let's start baking!

Lemon Berry Zucchini Bread

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread

Best Banana Bread from Mom

Toasted Aloha Banana Bread Supreme

Cranberry Bread

These bread recipe ideas are perfect for breakfast, snack time or as a side dish for dinner.  The Toasted Aloha Banana Bread is an awesome dessert.  I just love the aroma while these breads are baking.  I usually make one for now and freeze the other for later use.  Pick your favorite and be prepared to have your senses delighted through sight, taste and smell!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment