Tuesday, April 8, 2014

All Things Bunny!

Yum
With Easter just around the corner, I thought I would share some of my favorite bunny ideas!


Lil Luna used bunny shaped pretzels from Target, white chocolate and white sixlets.  After dipping some of the bunny pretzels into melted white chocolate, a white sixlet was stuck on as the cute tail.  So simple, yet so clever!  Click on over to Lil Luna for complete instructions.


I so love this idea!  To create a bunny banner you will need a variety of FREE paper paint color samples for the local home improvement store.  I chose a rainbow of pastel colors, but you could choose a variety of purples or pinks or whatever color would best suit your home.  The graduating colors are what makes the bunny banner cute, well and of course, the adorable cotton tail.  Use the template below to trace the bunny shape on the color sample, cut out and glue on a cotton tail.  I used tape to attach the bunnies onto ribbon and then I hung them above my fireplace.  


This is the bunny template I used from Simply Sprouteducate.


Crafts n Coffee was the next stop for all things bunny!  Can you tell what that was?  It WAS a white winter glove, but no more!  Plain old winter white glove transformed into a bunny!  Everywhere I look, gloves are being sold on clearance, so go searching for a white one to create this adorable bunny!  Check out Styrofoam Crafts for all the crafting items you need and complete instructions.  This sweet looking bunny starts with a styrofoam egg shape and a white knit glove.  From there, you can personalize as you see fit.  I think this one would be a good one for the kiddos!!!


And finally, an edible bunny project from Positively Splendid.  Marshmallows, powdered donuts and pink jelly beans...a perfect little treat.  Check out the link for the complete tutorial.

There are so many bunny ideas out there!  Bunnies multiply like crazy, right?
Apparently bunny projects do too!
These are just some of my favorite all things bunny!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment