Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Favorite Sandwiches Combined!

Yum
So who likes Grilled Cheese?

How about BLTs?

I luv, luv them both!!!  They are my favorite sammys!  So how about combining them?  Yep, that would be sammy heaven!


A BLT Grilled Cheese!  Seriously?  Would I kid you?
Check out this AWESOME hot sandwich idea that originated from Foodie Crush.

You are basically combining all the ingredients of a BLT and Grilled Cheese.  So gather some bread slices of choice, crispy bacon slices, tomato slices, lettuce leaves and slices of  cheeses.  Then start stacking!  Just like a Scooby sandwich.

On one slice of bread, layer 2 slices cheddar on top, then bacon slices, tomato, lettuce and finally 2 slices of Swiss cheese. Top with slice of bread.  Butter outside of bread slices then place sandwich on your George Foreman Grill. Close lid and let cheese melt and bread toast for about 3-4 minutes.


What a great idea combining all that together!

My new favorite sammy!  Serve that cheesey, crispy bacon"y" goodness with a cup of soup!

I know what I am making for dinner tonight...
Celebrate the little things that make life sweet!

Christine

2 comments: