Friday, August 14, 2015

Easy Back to School Dinners

Yum
Once school starts, weeknights can be crazy!
I only have a senior in high school left and our days are still jam packed.  In retrospect, my kiddos were probably way over scheduled with homework, dance lessons, music lessons, choirs and all those extracurricular school activities.  Each and every part was so much fun, yet exhausting at the same time.  Just thinking about it makes me want to take a nap!  Add dinner to the roster?  Crazy times!
So, I am thinking that you too have absolutely crazy weeknights and could use 5 easy meals that you can whip up.  No drive thru or take out needed.  All the home cooked goodness comes from your very own kitchen, so you can totally feel good about what you are serving.



Super easy!  Perfect for those Monday through Thursday nights whether you are a busy family or a busy college student (hint to my college daughter).  Let's see what we've got...

Bacon Ranch Mac n Cheese

Crispy Hamburger Wonton Cups

Sloppy Joe Cups

Spaghetti Muffins

Creamy Chicken Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes

How do I keep from going crazy during the week?  Well, I am a planner so I plan out my meals for the week and post the menu on a chalkboard.  I always keep a bag of lettuce and fresh vegetables in the refrigerator for salads which are always a good and easy addition to the meal.  Do I serve leftovers?  Absolutely!  That way some of my weeknight meals are ready to go and waiting for me.

How do you keep up with cooking during the week?
Let's get a whole conversation going with tips and tricks you use to keep the cooking stress level down during the school year.

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine


Follow my Pinterest board to see what might be on my dinner table.

No comments:

Post a Comment