Monday, January 26, 2015

Pizza Crackers

Yum
Registration opened for the 15th Annual Chicago Polar Plunge.
I just ran on over and signed up as quick as I could....NOT!
I can't even imagine.  Brrrrrr....
I can't even wear a short sleeved shirt inside the house during the winter months, let alone run into frigid water in my bikini!  Besides, SUPER WHITE PASTY SKIN! Those people are either brave or crazy or have had a few drinks.  Maybe all of the above?  But, it is all for a good cause.  
I'll just watch the clips from the event in my warm home, under my snuggie.
Anyhow, remember when I told you yesterday about my Super Simple Super Bowl Snack?  Check out Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Bites if you missed it. Easy! 
Yesterday, I also alluded to an even simpler snack idea coming your way.  Well, here it is....

Pizza Crackers

I am almost embarrassed to share these...but they are soooo good, so I'm gonna share!

You can whip these up in seconds and I kid you not.
But there is something about the combo on these particular crackers. They are addicting!


So, if you are looking for a last minute Super Bowl Snack, this is it!
All you need is a box of water table crackers, pepperoni. shredded mozzarella, basil and your microwave.


Start with the cracker, add a pepperoni, top with mozzerella cheese and a sprinkle of basil.  Place each Pizza Cracker on a microwave safe plate (cooking 5-6 at a time) and cook on high for 20 seconds.
Voila!
Pizza Crackers!
Even the simplest of combinations can turn into something delish!
A crispy bottom for the "pizza crust" and the cheese just melts over top...instant pizza!


Be sure to sign up for A Sprinkle of This and That email subscription to receive recipe ideas in your inbox each day!  Pssst...it's over on the right.  You don't want to miss a thing!  
Make sure to share on your social media...I love making new friends!  
Any friend of yours is a friend of mine!  You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.  All the links are over on the right too!  Let's be social together!!!



Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,

No comments:

Post a Comment