Monday, December 29, 2014

Best of 2014

Yum
I thought I'd celebrate the end of the year with some of the most popular recipes of 2014 on
A Sprinkle of This and That!



Since 7 is a lucky number, here are the top 7 posts of 2014.

Starting with number 7
An impressive appetizer!
Raspberry Brie Tartlets

Coming in at number 6?
A round up of yummy snack ideas!
Potato Chip Spirals and Other Snack Ideas

Number 5 involves stoking up the grill for that summertime flavor...anytime!
Key Lime Grilled Chicken Skewers

 Knocking on number 4's door?
Shrimp Pasta Bake

Number 3 involves garlic and chicken!
Garlic Lime Chicken Thighs and Chipotle Rice

Close to the top, number 2...involving s'more love!
Peanut Butter S'more Cookies

 And....drum roll please....THE NUMBER 1 MOST POPULAR RECIPE OF 2014 IS....
Pesto and Goat Cheese Crostini

2014 has been so much fun!
I am so grateful that you all follow along!!!
This year, the blog has reached new heights ALL because of you!
Creating in my kitchen makes me very happy.  I love sharing ALL my creations with you and hope that it inspires you to head into the kitchen to take the ordinary to extraordinary!  I can't wait for 2015!  I am taking  a little twist in the kitchen that you are going to love!  Because, it really is ALL about celebrating the "little" things that make life sweet!

Thanks for following along and make sure to share the love with your family, friends and coworkers through your social media!  I can't wait to see how A Sprinkle of This and That grows in 2015!

Come back tomorrow for some New Year's Eve recipe ideas and a special cocktail idea on New Year's Eve!
As always,
Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine


Be sure to sign up for A Sprinkle of This and That email subscription to receive recipe ideas in your inbox each day!


No comments:

Post a Comment