Monday, May 4, 2015

Cinco de Mayo Round Up

Yum
It's Cinco de Mayo Eve!
Is there such a thing?  Let's just say there is.  Time to get all your fiesta plans in order because you need something more than chips and margaritas.  Check out this round of recipes to complete your Cinco de Mayo plans!



Lots of inspiration!
Let 's start with some easy main dishes...

Chicken Empanadas

Quesadilla Pie

Shrimp Avocado Tostadas
 How about a dessert or two...

Strawberry Churro Waffle Parfaits

Sugar and Spice Tortilla Cups
 Home-made guacamole is always a perfect addition!

Easy Guacamole
 Corn this jazzed up has to be good!

Mexican Street Corn
 A burrito that is rockin' 'cuz it's got Fritoes...which make everything delish!

Rockin' Burrito 
 Fried ice cream that is made in your oven!

Fried Ice Cream
 There's always the Taco Boat to hold all your goodies.

Taco Boats
 And then there are Plantains.  They are really more Cuban, but I just love 'em and thought I would include those too.
Plantains
Oh my gosh!  I think you should now be inspired!
Make sure to click the links to find the recipes for all these Mexican inspired recipes.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
It really does make my day when you do and especially when you leave a comment. 
I love chatting with you!
If you don't want to miss any recipes,
make sure you sign up to receive recipes directly to your inbox.
You can find me on social media too so we can stay connected.  I will always get back to you!
Everything is just over there on the right!
Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

Check out what all I have been pinning for Cinco de Mayo!


No comments:

Post a Comment