Sunday, April 6, 2014

Box of Sunshine-April Care Package Idea

Yum
The truth about the seasons from Sarah Lazarovich...


Doesn't that seem so true?
I love it when she refers to those days in March when it gets warm and you get so optimistic about Spring.  I even get that way in April!  We get a couple of warm days, but Spring just doesn't seem to make an appearance until May and then before you blink...Summer is here.

So, I thought I would send my daughter a "Box of Sunshine," something bright and cheery for this month's care package.


I included all things yellow like Burt's Bees chapstick, lemon meringue gum, lemon drops, Starbursts, Fiber One lemon breakfast bars, lemonade single serves, lemon cookies and Quaker Oats cheddar cheese poppers.  Just some fun things to brighten her day as she is in the home stretch of Freshman year.


I included this cute printable too.
Hopefully this gives you some inspiration to send a "Box of Sunshine" to a friend, college student or someone who is under the weather.  It will surely brighten their day!  Include some of my ideas or other ones like lemon tea bags and honey.  The receipent will love it!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment