Saturday, December 19, 2015

Settled In For a Long Winter's Nap

Yum
The official start to winter is just around the corner as is the biggest day of the year.  So, as soon as the holiday is over, it is time to settle in for a long winter's nap.  I love to read, especially in the winter.  Under a blanket, with a warm cup of something yummy while reading a book, puts me in my happy place.  Today, I want to share with you some warm drinks and what I enjoyed reading in 2015.

Let's start with the drinks...



Tiramisu Latte

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

Mulled Wine

Warm Apple Cider Floats
Choose your warm beverage and start snuggling under a blanket.
Now you just need a book.  Here's what I read.

    

      

      

Nothing like escaping to a good book when the weather outside is blustery!
Travel to someplace warm or back in time, learn about a mental disability or tackle a book with topical issues.  Settle in for a long winter's nap...

What did you read this past year?  I am always looking for recommendations!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

Find other cozy beverages on my Caffeinated Cutie Board...follow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment