Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mini Cherry Soda Floats

Yum
This is such a fun, last minute July 4th dessert!


Become the best soda jerk ever by whipping up these Mini Cherry Soda Floats.
I use little brandy snifter glasses, but you could use any small glasses you own.
This is a 6 ingredient recipe!  Yahooo!!!!


Soda floats are so easy to throw together.
But, when you add some whip cream, sprinkles and a cherry on top...now you have a FANCY soda float.


I found lots of syrup flavors at Target, but you could make your own.  I chose cherry because I wanted something red for the 4th of July.


Ingredients for each Mini Cherry Soda Float:
1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
3-4 Tbsp cherry syrup
1 quart club soda
whip cream from a can
maraschino cherries
blue sprinkles
Directions:
Spoon 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream into each glass.  Pour 3-4 Tbsp cherry syrup over the top of the ice cream.  Pour club soda to fill remaining space in the glass.  Top with whip cream, maraschino cherry and sprinkles.  


Start slurping!
Change up the flavor of syrup you use or put out a variety and let your guests make their own.  I am so going to do that!
Make sure you pop by tomorrow, I'll have a 4th of July Round Up exploding with last minute ideas!

Follow all that I am pinning on my Red, White and Blue Board too.

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment