Thursday, May 14, 2015

Frozen Mini Pies

Yum
Summer is going to pop it's head up around here...eventually.
The calendar says summer is around the corner, but once again, Mother Nature hasn't gotten the memo.  I even had to drag back out the flannel pajamas; TMI, sorry!
Flowers go outside then back inside because of the threat of frost.   One day, one day, summer will be here and I'll be sweating!  Can't wait!
So, in preparation for those hot days, here are a couple of frozen treats!



Only 13 more days of school and it will be summer around here.
Memorial Day parades are about to be celebrated.
Listen up Mother Nature, not only am I tired of running the heat and wearing flannels, but all unofficial indicators say we must move on and start devouring frozen sweet treats!

I'd like to say I have a personal favorite, but I love them both.


Frozen Pina Colada Pies have all the flavors found in a pina colada cocktail, minus the alcohol.
Creamy and so delicious!



Frozen Lemonade Stand Pies are all about summer!
No need to sit outside at a lemonade stand.  You can have these little frozen treats just waiting for you in the freezer.

Get ready!  'Cuz I just know summer has to come, right?
When it does...I'll be ready.  How about you?

Thanks so much for stopping by.
It really does make my day when you do and especially when you leave a comment.  I love chatting with you!
If you don't want to miss any recipes,
make sure you sign up to receive recipes directly to your inbox.
You can find me on social media too so we can stay connected.  I will always get back to you!
Everything is just over there on the right!
Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine


Featured On
Amanda's Inspire Me Mondays @ Semi Healthnut


Check out the frozen treats I have been pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment