Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Chopped Salad Round Up

Yum
I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend!
We had beautiful weather on Saturday and spent the day catching up on all the yard work that needed to be done.  Every tree and bush was trimmed, every weed pulled...at least for that day...and garden planted.  The rest of the weekend we relaxed and used the time to catch up on all those pesky little chores that never seem to go away.  
Up in the Midwest, summer is short and one needs to eeek out every last moment of it!
In the meantime, I totally switch gears on what I cook.  The Farmer's Market helps to drive my meal planning and I love to serve lighter desserts and meals for the season.  Chopped salads are a big one included in my meal rotations, so I thought I would share some of my favorites.



Grilled Chicken Pita Salad With Tzatziki Salad Dressing

Lime Chicken Chopped Salad with Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing

Micro Green Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing

Grilled Pineapple Summer Chopped Salad with a Sweet Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
I am going to love every minute of summer!
How about you?

Thanks so much for stopping by.
It really does make my day when you do and especially when you leave a comment.  I love chatting with you!
If you don't want to miss any recipes,
make sure you sign up to receive recipes directly to your inbox.
You can find me on social media too so we can stay connected.  I will always get back to you!
Everything is just over there on the right!
Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

Check out all the Summer Fun I am pinning!
Everything from food to fun and games!

No comments:

Post a Comment