Monday, August 25, 2014

Coconut Inspired Recipes

Yum
Labor Day is the unofficial end of summer.  :( 
I don't know about you, but I LOVED summer and can't believe it is almost over.
What happened?  It seemed way too fast this year...or do I say that every year?  Don't get me wrong, I do love fall.  But, summer always seems way too short.  So as the end of summer nears...I thought if I write really, really small maybe we can stay in summer???...I thought it would be fun to re-look at some coconut inspired recipes that you can still make whether summer comes to a close or not.






Hawaiian French Toast

Coconut Cupcakes

Fruit Salad with Coconut Croutons
Key Lime Coconut Balls

Baked Coconut Shrimp

Frozen Coconut Lemonade Slush
Let's celebrate all thing SUMMER and all things COCONUT!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment