Sunday, July 6, 2014

Shrimp - A Seafood Kind of Summer

Yum
I am not afraid to say it.
I am a SEAFOOD LOVER!
I love seafood anytime of the year, but seafood in the summer just seems like a perfect combo.

I had a friend who lived in the Florida Keys.  Her house was on stilts (so cool)  and located right on a canal that led to the ocean.  She had a small boat right there on her dock so that she could explore the canal outside her home.  When I was down for a visit, that is just what we did.  She showed me all the shrimp that she could get right along the dock!  Not suprising, I suppose...living in the Florida Keys.

Now I have to get shrimp from my grocery store or fish market, but it still works for this SEAFOOD LOVER!  So, today I thought I would share some of my favorite shrimp recipes.

Lemon Seasoned Shrimp



Baked Coconut Shrimp with Key Lime Dip



Shrimp Taco Bites



Shrimp Etouffe





Cheesy Grits and Shrimp



Which is my favorite?  Hmmm...
That would be like picking my favorite child.  Joking!  Or not? :)
I think that there is a shrimp recipe to satisfy whatever seafood craving you might have!
What's your favorite?

Celebrate the little things that make life seafood sweet,
Christine

Linking up with Six Sisters' StuffThe Mandatory Mooch and Weary Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment