Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Frozen Coconut Lemonade Slush

Yum

Are weeds taking over your garden?  Mine are growing like crazy!!!
I need to get out and weed, but I also want to stay cool.
This Frozen Coconut Lemonade Slush will do the trick.  Tastes a lot like the Polar Cup...which you Floridians will remember.  An icy lemonade flavor treat that came in a cup.  This recipe combines that lemonade flavor with coconut to really give it a tropical vibe.  YUM!
Here's how you make it...
Ingredients:
4 cups of ice
1 cup coconut milk
3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Pour all into the blender and blend until smooth.


You'll need a spoon to eat this icy mixture of summer flavors!


I served mine right away, but you could keep individual servings in the freezer for anytime you want a cold treat.  And, as they melt...grab a straw and slurp it up!

I guess my slushie break is over...back to the weeding...

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,

2 comments:

  1. Yes. I will be making this. Yes, I will! ;) Thanks for linking at The Yuck Stops Here. I have social shared! Chrystal @ YUMeating.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try this out this Summer! Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! Your recipe has been pinned to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board! Please join us again this week

    ReplyDelete