Thursday, July 25, 2013

BlogHer' 13

Yum
I am so excited!  Tomorrow is my first Blogher Conference at McCormick Place in Chicago!
 I just realized that when I go to the city, I have always gone with someone.  I have never actually gone into the city alone?  How could that be?  Well, it is time to do it!  So while there is some excitement, there is also a case of the nerves!  I get to put into practice all that I have learned about public transportation and where things are at from all my other visits.  Thank goodness for google maps!  So wish me luck!
 
Today, I will spend figuring out which break out sessions look good.  All I know for sure is that the keynote speaker is none other than Ree Drummond...the Pioneer Woman.  Can't wait!
 
So check back tomorrow to see what the day was like at the conference!

Find time to enjoy the simple things that make life sweet!

Until next time,

A nervous Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment