Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Winter Blues? Think beach!

Yum
This time of the year I get the itch.  Not the dry skin itch...the itch for warmer temperatures, flowers, birds singing and vegetables growing in the garden.  If you live North of the Mason Dixon line or even just South of it, you start to long for spring and summer...at least I do.  So today we are hitting the beach!  Grab your towel and get ready to see some really hot spots to spend Spring break, a summer vacation or just traveling from your arm chair.  Thinking about the beach helps me shake those winter blues and maybe it'll do the same for you!


Being a former Floridian, my favorite beach vacations occur in my homeland.
Just thinking about sand between my toes gives me a little shiver of excitement, much better than those cold winter winds.

My pick for a couple's retreat is South Beach in Miami!  Lots of sun and fun!

South Beach Miami

Spend your days lazing in the sand and swimming in the surf.  Your nights?  Absorb all the night life!  So many restaurants, nightclubs and people watching to fill your time!  Check out where we stayed and what we did while in South Beach.  You will love the Latin vibe!


All time favorite family beach spot?  Seaside, Florida in the panhandle!  We been coming here for more than 2 decades!  That tells you something!

Seaside, Florida

Seaside, Florida has the most beautiful beaches and crystal clear water.  This place is perfect for all ages!  Houses to rent, beach chairs to relax in, restaurants, shopping, ice cream shops...once you park you never have to leave.  It is ALL right in one spot!  Dolphins frolicking, night crab hunting, star gazing and playing games with the family.  Find out all the ins and outs of this perfect family resort!

Oh my gosh!  I am so ready to head to the beach!
Maybe one day soon?  In the meantime, I will dream about my next beach vacation.  The only thing missing is a Pina Colada!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

Don't forget to join the party going on!
~Link Party~


Find more beach vacation tips on my When in Miami and Life Along 30A Pinterest boards:



No comments:

Post a Comment