Friday, November 13, 2015

Amazing Cranberry Recipes

Yum
Today I linked up with Heather @ My Sweet Mission for a little cranberry fun.
Heather approached me about sharing some of my favorite cranberry recipes with her.  She was writing a blog post for Parade's Community Table.  Talk about bursting with excitement!
10 absolutely AMAZING recipes for the cranberry lover in you!

Parade Community Table
Hop on over there to check it out!  It is pretty impressive!
Sparkling Cranberry Spritzer featured with other cranberry recipes that you will want to include on your holiday table.  Cranberries are perfect from Thanksgiving through Christmas.  So, grab some bags from the grocery store.  Freeze 'em til you need 'em.  
Heather creates such delicious recipes over on her blog
 My Sweet Mission.  Make sure to check her out too!

And if you are looking for even more cranberry recipes, I have been crazy for cranberries right here.
Get excited about these cranberry inspired recipes too!

Cranberry Chocolate Chip Donuts

Frozen Cranberry Cannoli Cups

Cranberry Slush Mocktail
Told ya I was cranberry crazed!  You know what, I have even more cranberry inspired recipes coming next week!  

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet!
Christine


Two new holiday boards to follow of just A Sprinkle of This and That recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment