Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Halfway to St. Patty's Day. Seriously?

Yum
This time of the year, dates get thrown at you.  
I plug them in to my phone calendar and find conflicts all over!  Lots of time rearranging and before I know it, the calendar is full and I realize I live a crazy busy life.  I thought having one in college would lighten the load?  My thoughts were wrong.  Anyhow, I do love it but it would be oh so much better if I had 3 day weekends in which I could get everything done.  Who hears me about that?  Wouldn't that just be the best?  Probably totally unrealistic, but a girl can dream.
 Get this, while filling out the calendar I noticed something HUGE!  
We are halfway to St. Patrick's Day!!!
Were you aware of this momentous day?
There are also only 3 more months for Christmas shopping.
Ok, that totally freaks me out so let's focus on the St. Patrick's day thing.  :)

How about we take the time today to think about the wearing of the green with some yummy green food ideas that you can have anytime of the year.  Check this out:




Lime Jello Cookies with Key Lime Buttercream Icing

Lemon Arugula Pizza

Lemon Balm and Cashew Pesto

Guacamole
Let's celebrate the day with some green recipes!  I bet you'll be the only one, besides me, that knows today is halfway to St. Patrick's Day!  Share the knowledge!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment