Thursday, October 10, 2013

Moving On to OCTOBER with Scarecrow Crunch!

Yum
Fall is an awesome time of the year.
The leaves are beginning to change and the temps are just beautiful during the day.
I think I finally ready to let go of summer and move forward!

As soon as October begins, I begin taking out all the fall decor and I allow myself to buy things like candy corn.  Now, I know it has been in stores for WEEKS!  But, I won't put it into my shopping cart until October!!!  Such willpower I possess?!

Now that it IS October and can purchase candy corn, it is Scarecrow Crunch time!  If you haven't tried this, you are missing out!

Scarecrow Crunch

So many textures and flavors and crunchy goodness.  This may be my October addiction!

Scarecrow Crunch Ingredients

In a large bowl combine 1 pkg of Reese's Pieces, 1 pkg of candy corn,  1 bag of Chocolate Teddy Grahams, 4 cups of crunchy oatmeal squares, 4 cups of twist pretzels and Chicago mix popcorn (which is cheese and caramel flavored popcorn).  Store in an airtight container.

Scoop, eat and repeat!  There is something in this mix that satisfies everyone's desires...sweet, salty, chocolatey, peanut buttery and crunchy.

Keep some on hand for the month of October.  Someone comes over and you instantly have a fun treat!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment