Saturday, November 28, 2015

Tiramisu Latte

Yum
Welcome back.  I am so glad you are here!
So, how was your Thanksgiving?  Did you get stuffed to the max?  I know we did.  We traveled over the river and through the woods to my sister's house, just an hour away.  My sister cooks one good turkey.  The mashed potatoes are amazing and talk about a green bean casserole!  My tummy is growling for more.  Well, I missed you and am glad to get back to sharing recipes.  If you cooked your Thanksgiving meal, hosted any guests or got up early to do some Black Friday shopping, I am thinking you need to put up your feet and get a little energy boost from a special coffee drink that you will want to enjoy all season long.


A simple way to jazz up a cup of coffee.  Pretty fancy and you are the barista!


Just think of all the money you will save!  Each cup of coffee is topped with a foamy tiramisu flavored layer of cream.  Dust and then swirl cocoa powder on top...that's what makes you the barista.  

Ingredients for 4 cups of coffee:
freshly brewed coffee
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 Tbsp mascarpone
2 tsp granulated sugar
cocoa powder
Directions:
In a large mixing bowl, whip together heavy cream, mascarpone and granulated sugar until stiff peaks form, approximately 10-12 minutes.  Spoon cream over top of hot coffee.  Stir slightly.  Sprinkle a small spoonful of cocoa powder onto the center of the tiramisu cream.  Use a toothpick to drag through the cocoa powder from the center out. 
Create swirls.  Serve warm with cookies.


You deserve a break today!
A little boost of energy while you plot out all you need to do in December.

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine



Featured On:

You may also like:
Cinnamon Coffee Creamer

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

Hazelnut Coffee Flavored Marshmallows

1 comment:

  1. I was too curious and wanted to try Robinson buckler then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: Robinson.buckler @{{ yahoo }}. com.

    ReplyDelete