Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thanksgiving Pies

Yum
I cannot believe how quickly Thanksgiving has come.  It seems like I was just planting my garden. Now the garden is finished producing, almost all the leaves have blown away and I am hearing Christmas music.  This week is all about getting ready for the big feast!  If you and your guests have not entered a tryptophan coma, you will be awake enough for dessert.  Here are some of my favorites.



I don't know about you, but I ALWAYS have room for dessert.
And, one of the best parts of Thanksgiving is that there are usually multiple pies offered which makes me very happy.  Can't go wrong with a slice of pie.  

Oatmeal Cookie Pie
A warm, chewy oatmeal cookie in pie form.  The flavor and texture is so addicting.  Might want to make two, it's that good!

Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut Butter Pie is a frozen pie.  A creamy peanut butter filling sits on a chocolate crust.  Topped with peanut butter chips, chocolate chunks and malted milk balls.  AMAZING!


Snickerdoodle Pie Bites
These cute little pies are made in min phyllo shells full of snickerdoodle batter.  Baked to perfection and topped with whipped cream, you are going to want a few.  But, that's okay, they are little!

Symphony Brownie Pie
Symphony Brownie Pie is for those chocolate lovers! A brownie pie with chocolate bars and topped with an almond whipped topping.  DECADENT!


So hard to choose.
Simple solution!  Make them ALL!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment