Saturday, July 25, 2015

Jammin' It

Yum
With all the summer's berry bounty reaching it's height, I just want to savor the flavors.
Fruit tarts and pies abound in our house, but I also like to use berries for jams.


No boiling of mason jars!  Just an easy recipe for a strawberry jam and a blueberry jam that you can keep in your refrigerator.  Use it for breakfast, afternoon snacks or even on ice cream.  You may even sneak spoonfuls when you open the refrigerator...I won't tell.  :)

Each jam is sweet and full of fruit!  You will love having your very own, home-made jam.  Make extras and give away to friends...they will be impressed!  Each jam will last about a week to a week and a half in your refrigerator.

Blueberry Jam

Strawberry Jam
I hope you all are enjoying all the season has to offer!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

Keep up with all the farmer's market recipes I am pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment