Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Sweet Treats Round Up

Yum
For some reason, this year seemed more crazy than others in preparing for Christmas.
Everyday after work I would have one task to complete.  You would think that would keep me on track, but it wasn't until a few days ago that I actually was completely finished with preparations.  Gifts purchased, gifts wrapped, Christmas cards out, menu planning completed and games prepared for our after Christmas celebration with family.  Now I can breathe a sigh of relief, but there was a point when I thought I couldn't get it all done.  Did you have any of those moments this season?  Well, one of my craziest moments of the season occured after a trip to the grocery store.  I put all the groceries in the trunk of my car and returned the shopping cart to the stalls.  I was quickly heading back to my car, opened the driver's side door, about to take a seat and to my surprise...someone was in the driver's seat of my car!  We both gasped!  Scared the daylights out of ourselves.  What the heck was she doing in my car and how did she get there?  Yep, you guessed it!  Wasn't  MY car!  It was another same colored car...not even the same brand car.  Oh my gosh!  How embarrassing!!!  I was soooo apologetic and the driver of "looks like my car" was so kind.  No biggie she said.  Is that crazy or what?  Obviously too much going on around here!  Hopefully your preparations have not been as hectic as to cause you to try to get into someone else's car.  Now, it's time to slow down and enjoy Christmas.  Here are some sweet treat ideas to share this Christmas season.

Egg Nog Cupcakes with Rum Icing

Almond Kahlua Cookies

Ginger Cookies

Gingerbread Puppy Chow with Rudolph Noses

Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
As you wind down to the big day, may your time be filled with family and treats!


Be sure to sign up for A Sprinkle of This and That email subscription to receive recipe ideas in your inbox each day!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

You may also like:
Soups On Round Up
French Toast Round Up
Peppermint Treats Round Up


No comments:

Post a Comment