Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Soup's On Round Up

Yum
As the weather gets colder, not only do I obsess about the temperature outside, but I become a little neurotic about what the temp is inside the house.  Usually when someone complains they are cold, I tell them to put on a sweatshirt!  But, I have to let you in on a little secret....you can tell no-one.  I know that you won't because when a little secret is revealed on a blog, it stays on the blog.  Right?  I know I can trust you.  Here we go...when I am cold, I turn the thermostat up a few degrees.  Shhhhh....don't tell the hubby!  What he doesn't know won't hurt him.  Sometimes I just need to take the "cold" edge off!  It's hard to type when your fingers are cold!  At night, I can't stand the heat blowing.  We actually keep the thermostat set at 64.  But during the day, especially around the 5:00 hour...I like it on hair dryer mode!  After we get our first gas bill of the season, I may need to rethink things.  But in the meantime, I am going to live in heated bliss!  
One of the best ways to stay warm besides kicking that thermostat up or wearing 20 layers, is a nice warm bowl of soup.  So, Soup's On!  Check out this round up!


Lighter Crab Bisque

Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Soup

Cauliflower Soup with White Aged Cheddar

Italian Wedding Soup

Slow Cooker Tomato Soup

Loaded Potato Soup

Beer Mac n Cheese Soup
If these don't do the job, you can always adjust your thermomstat...I won't tell.
I'll keep your secret and you keep mine!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

You may also like:
Beer Bread Muffins with Sun Dried Tomatoes

Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Cheddar Bacon and Chive Biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment