Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fabulous 4th of July Finds

Yum
Can you believe that July 4th is less than a week away?
Seems like summer has just gotten started!
In any case, time to get your red, white and blue on.
Here are some fabulous 4th of July finds that I absolutely love!
Make sure to click on the link for all the details:

Star Spangled Planter from Wait til Your Father Gets Home

Could that be any cuter?  I love the painted pot look all stacked up in the colors of the holiday!  An easy addition to your front porch.
Free 4th of July Printables from The 36th Avenue

Me and printables.  
Can't get enough of them and love to update the decorations in my house with holiday printables.
I'm thinking that seasonal simplicity is at work here, don't you think?
Uncle Sam from The Muddy Princess
Uncle Sam made out of pots, a can and some cute embelishments.  Add some paint and you too could have quite the patriotic centerpiece at your 4th of July shin-dig.


Such pretty centerpieces!  Red and white flowers in jars with blue colored water.  I am getting out my mason jars for that!

Mason Jar Tea Lights by Daily Savings.allyou
Speaking of mason jars, how about this tea light?  They used flags and attached them to mason jars.  Inserted a tea light and let the light shine through.  Adorable!

Check out A Sprinkle of This and That Red, White and Blue Pinterest Board
 to see more ideas from food to crafts.

Are you hearing the crackling of fireworks already?
There's always someone who gets a head start on the holiday.
I am just a sparkler kind of gal...no big fireworks for me.  I just like to watch from afar.

Time to get ready and I hope some of these ideas inspired you to put your own spin on the celebrating of the red, white and blue.

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment