Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Free Thanksgiving Printables for Decor and Fun

Yum
Who doesn't love decorating for the holidays?  As soon as one holiday is over, I am on to the next with decorating.  A perfect example is what took place on Halloween night.  No sooner had I turned out the exterior house lights, because we were out of candy, I began scurrying around removing all the Halloween decorations.  I say scurrying because the house was completely dark and I didn't want any late night trick or treaters to spot me!  The holiday wasn't even "cold in the grave" when I began shifting to the next.  It's a sickness I think?

I have picture frames that I change out with the holiday and here are some fun things I used for Thanksgiving:


Always fun are the holiday subway art printables.  Just download, print in color and add to a frame.  Instant decoration!



www.kindovermatter.com has links to each free printable from the "Get Calm..." to cupcake printables to labels and place setting tags...you name it and she's got the link!

And finally, a couple of activities for the kiddos.  Do you remember mad libs?  It is those stories where you list some adjectives and then plug them into the story.  You then read the story and it is hysterical!  Well, your kids will find it hilarious!  It is a perfect activity when they aren't helping you in the kitchen.


www.mysisterssuitcaseblog.com has 3 different Thanksgiving Mad Libs to use.  So be sure to check them out!

We "dress" turkeys for Thanksgiving, so why not "dress" your house and table too?

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment