Thursday, February 6, 2014

February Care Package Time - Valentine Themed

Yum
Time to hit the dollar store and create your next care package for Valentine's Day!

That's exactly what I did!  Check this out and maybe you too will get some inspiration to create your own package filled with love!


Of course, you need some red candy.  $1 each at the dollar store!


Found these fun heart shaped boxes...a package of 12 for $1.  I filled them with the candy.


Also found this cute looking pink and red striped box at the Dollar Store ($1) and filled it with the heart shaped candy boxes and some packages of gum (3 for $1)


So, I am up to $5.  I added a cute stuffed monkey ($1) from the Dollar Store, a stuffed heart ($1), another pack of gum for $1.29  and then 2 drink singles for $1.50 each.  I think, if my math is right, that makes a total of approximately $12.  Right at budget!

Create your own Valentine care package...you know the recipient will LOVE it!  I stuck with pinks and reds, but if your recipient is a male, make yours in reds and blacks.  The Dollar Store is your friend and it is so much fun to create a color theme with a holiday and see what you can find!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment