Friday, August 2, 2013

Frozen Chocolate

Yum
Keeping on the smoothie, milkshake and frozen drink theme, since we are still on the cold, smooth diet in our house.  Well, I say we but really only one of us HAS to drink these delectable concoctions.  The rest of us partake in the role of moral support because that is what family does.  Oral surgery for wisdom teeth or not, we got each other's backs!  Never mind the calories, I have two words for you:  frozen and chocolate.  I don't think I need to say more.
 
 
 
Kind of seems like an oxymoron, frozen and hot.  But, the word chocolate is in it.  That's enough for me.  Click the link or visit http://fakeginger.com to find that recipe and maybe something else you like.  I bet you even have the five ingredients already on hand.  I am firing up the blender again today!
 
Take time to celebrate the little things that make life sweet.
 
Until next time,
 
Christine
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment