Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Great Time at BlogHer' 13

Yum
Like I mentioned before, I was a little apprehensive about going to BlogHer' 13.  I AM so glad I did!  What a great way to network with some awesome bloggers and learn some new blogging tips from the pros!  I met a few women from the Chicagoland area and others from all parts of the United States. I even met an American woman living just outside of Paris.  She blogs all about her Parisian life at www.ALadyInFrance.com.  Check her out.  She had some good words of advice and was very encouraging!  She was even selected as one of the conference's Voices of the Year.  It was great to have connected with her!
 
I thoroughly enjoyed one of the keynote speakers, Ree Drummond, one of my blogger idols, of The Pioneer Woman.  She is as funny and cute as her books, food network show and blog depict.
 
 
I also got some great photography tips from Amanda Green Bottoms.
 
 
Amanda is from www.kevinandamanda.com.  She has great recipes and AMAZING photos.  I can't wait to apply some of her tips to my picture taking.
 
I am so excited to have started on this blogging journey!  This conference has given me inspiration to really get going and continue to enjoy the simple things that make life sweet!
 
Until next time,
 
Christine
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Christine! It was so nice to meet you at BlogHer! I just went through my notes and found that I had written down your blog. :) I'm looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great meeting you too Ginny! I wasn't able to stay for the evening reception and just saw on your blog that you were one of the winners for the Voices of the Year! Congratulations! Maybe some of your blogging talent will rub off on me!

    ReplyDelete