Friday, January 30, 2015

Wings and Fries Super Bowl Round Up

Yum
Have you heard any rumors about the commercials during the Super Bowl yet?
I heard that there is one about a man that enters into a life sized Pac Man game.  Not sure what the product for that is.  Dove will have a commercial that focuses on the stages of fatherhood and Skittles will have an ad for the first time.  The clydesdale horses never disappoint and those Doritoes commericals are usually pretty funny.  I think I get just as excited about the commercials and half time show as I do for the actual game.  BUT, none of Super Bowl Sunday is complete without the perfect game time food.
So today let's check out some wings and fries!!!  Perfect game time food, right?


Do you feel inspired?
All are totally touchdown worthy!
Which wing flavor is your favorite?
I'm not sure myself....maybe I'll make them all!
Let's give 3 hip, hip, hoorays for Super Bowl Food!


Be sure to sign up for A Sprinkle of This and That email subscription to receive recipe ideas in your inbox each day!  Pssst...it's over on the right.  You don't want to miss a thing!  
Make sure to share on your social media...I love making new friends!  
Any friend of yours is a friend of mine!  You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.  All the links are over on the right too!  Let's be social together!!!

Celebrate the little things that make life sweet,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment